Thursday 15 September 2016

Over the moon with All Dressed Up.

Hello - It's time for the first Challenge over at All Dressed Up since the rejigging of the Blog. You can use any image to enter this challenge - with only one rule... IT MUST BE AN ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. This isn't hard as there are so many beautiful image on the etsy page here... 
But on the blog there are also some freebies - so there are no excuses for not joining in!!

My DT card is using an image called Over The Moon.
I actually made this card as it was a Cousins wedding and I just thought it lent itself perfectly for lots of gold and sparkle and so I could use my new paper from My Minds Eye called Yes Please.

I cut a panel of the paper and mounted it onto Black card. I die cut the image using a Nestibilities die and cut another also from the black.
I tied a ribbon across the top and tied this in a bow. I used Lawn Fawn big scripty words die to cut about six Congrats from black card and one from gold. I glued all these together - putting the gold one on top. I am really pleased with how it has come out! Finally I added a gold heart from Freckled Fawn. I coloured the moon using Cosmic Shimmer watercolours in Olympic gold but I tried to keep them quite thick rather than too wet. I also used a little gold pen to add detail to his outfit and some diamond stickles on her dress and Veil.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair - Burgundy, Henna & Chestnut.
Dress  - Powder blue, Satin & Linen
Flowers - Soft Green, Violet & Lilac
His Clothes - Warm greys 1 to 5

I love the way this has turned out! I love all things shimmery and gold!!
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Thanks for popping in - see you soon,
Liz (:(|)x


2 comments: