Thursday 23 February 2017

Mum's 70th Birthday

Morning  - I know I told you it was my Mum's70th birthday recently but I don't think I showed you the card I made for her using Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl Brittany the Birthday Girl
(As a side issue... how are is it to photograph a card that has foiling detail on it??!) The kraft card has lovely gold detailled flags and is from Dear Lizzy American Crafts.

































I die cut a banner from Purple swiss dot bazzill card and used Doodlebug letter stickers to spell put 70th. I mirrored the big bow of the image with a big purple ribbon bow from Paperchase and then added the Happy Birthday which I cut in half to fit in the space better. These are from Pebbles. I also added a little silver pen to add details and some co-ordinating purple gems from Papermania

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral, Spice and Baby Pink.
Hair - Warm grey 5 & 3
Cake - Gold, Sunflower & Canary.
Dress - Pink Pearl, Spring lilac, Wild Orchid, Red violet & Imperial Purple. 

I hope you like it  - I know Mum did. We bought her a lovely necklace too made up of 7 rings and with an amethyst in the middle as this is the Birthstone for February and why I went with this purple and gold theme.

See you back here soon with some very exciting news....
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, I love your design and beautiful image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this amazing card that stamp s perfect bet your Mum just loved it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete