Saturday 2 January 2016

Alpaca ma Scarf (Love a pun!)


This stamp is from Lawn Fawn and is called Winter Alpaca - I love the pun sentiment that goes with this image! I used paper from the Lawn Fawn Snow Days collection. I cut a partial circle shape with the friskars cutter and glued it to the A6 card base.

I stamped the sentiment on the card at the side of the coloured image which I adhered with 3d foam, along with a couple of presents from the My Favourite things stamps I blogged about earlier.
I used a stripe of Queen & Co Washi tape along the edge of the card along with a few little clear gems.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Presents - Powder blue & Pastel green
Scarf - Poppy & Cardinal Red.
Alpaca - Powder blue shading, Ice grey 1 & 3 on legs & face.

Happy New Year everyone and normal service will resume shortly!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment