Thursday 14 January 2016

Good times with All dressed up digital stamps.

Evening - I've made this card for the Pink Challenge over at All Dressed up Facebook page. I love these images. You know when I started crafting years ago - there was little choice of images and papers... now its a multi million pound industry, with so many really talented designers who draw these images! Wendys images for All Dressed Up are definatley a perfect example! I struggle to pick which one I will use next. And there is currently a design team call but I expect this will be very popular and stacked with amazing creations.


I am pretty fickle about papers - every new pack is my favourite but I love this paper with the bright colours and gold foiling. It is from My Minds Eye and called Everyone has a story to tell. I die cut the frame from gold card using a sizzix frame, behind the frame I glued some flittered velum. The greeting is from Pink Paislee - Hello Sunshine Stickers. I tied together three small flowers with some pink ribbon with gold edge to co-ordinate and glue them in the bottom corner. 
I fussy cut around the image which is called Party Frock and then used 3d foam to attach her to the card.

I coloured her with these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Hair - Buttercup, pineapple crush, sleigh bells & raw sienna.
Dress - Tea Rose, Salmon pink, Carmine, Hot Pink, Vermillion.

I would like to enter this card into the following blog -
All dressed up facebook challenge - Pink
As you like it Challenge - Favourite paper 
In the Pink - ATG
OLLCB - Girlie 
Gem of a challenge - Female Birthday. 
Just us Girls - Metallic trend 

I think I'm getting back into my routine so Ill see you back here soon!
Take Care,
Liz (:(|)x 


15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and what fantastic colouring. I'm a big fan of Wendy's stamps too. Thanks for joining us at Oohlala, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. gorgeous image and that background paper is fabulous. Love the frame. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Ooh La La, good lucking the draw and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, this is beautiful. You have coloured that gorgeous image perfectly and your card design is amazing - the background paper is amazing.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and the papers are really pretty :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful paper project...thanks for sharing this with us at AYLI. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, I have paper envy! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again, just to say thanks also for joining in our challenge at As You Like It with your fab card :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete