Saturday 9 January 2016

Stamping Bella Christmas labels.

This is the final post of christmas cards... I think anyway! These are two cards I made with Uptown girls Chrystal's christmas label from Stamping Bella
The first card I made for a cousin who we always give Money too rather than buy presents so the gold tag has a little pocket at the bottom to slip notes into. I used a sizzix die to cut the tag and fussy cut around the image.

I created the pocket by sticking some Doodlebug paper on the diagonal and then attached the image to the top. The red snowflake paper and the Holly paper below are also from Doodlebug North Pole collection. I used some green ribbon and tied the snowflake button to it and then used Doodlebug letters to personalise the card with the name "Gemma".

On both cards I used Star dust stickles on the fluffy bits of her dress and hat. I also used a white gel pen to add reflection to the candy cane and also gold pen on her belt and the little bow. On this card I added some red ric rac ribbon and a holly die cut with some red gems for the berries.

I used the same promarkers and flexmarkers on both cards -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice with Baby pink cheeks.
Dress - Poppy, Ruby & Cardinal Red.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush, Sleigh Bells & Raw Sienna.
Belt - Ice Grey 3, 4 & 5
Powder Blue shading.

Right - few birthday cards for you catch up on but Ill not overload you at once! Don't want you getting bored of me!!
Take Care,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: