Sunday 17 January 2016

It's Weekend Wanda!

 It's Weekend and here is Weekend Wanda  from Dr dig.
Why do weekends take so long to come round and then go so quickly!! They just fly by.  I did get a bit of a lie in yesterday morning but then got up and did a 10k run (Still keeping my New Years Resolutions but we are only 2 weeks in!!)
Anyways the point to me telling you that was I then got home and was so tired I sat in my dressing gown for an hour before getting the energy to dress!! So Weekend Wanda (Minus the rollers) is pretty much how I looked in the afternoon. (Although I hope I don't have such as big chin!!) Anyone else get home and put the PJ's on straight away?? I think I would live in mine if I could - they are just sooo comfy.



To make this card I cut a diagonal panel from My Minds Eye - My Story collection. I love this paper and the foil detail. I used a sizzix boarder die to cut the panel from Pink Satin card and some gold trimmed black ribbon to cover the join and to make a bow. I added a couple of shimmering pink gems from Hobbycraft and put Stardust stickles over the trim of the dressing gown to make it look fluffy and textured. Finally I put some glaze on Wanda glasses and drink.

I used these Promarkers & flexmarkers - 
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique White with Baby pink cheeks. 
Dressing gown -  Pale Blossom, Baby Pink, Rose Pink & Cerise.
Trim - Cerise, Hot Pink & Vermillion.
Eyes & Rollers - Cloud Blue
Hair - Sleigh bells & Buttercup.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Allsorts challenge - Girly & Sparkle.
Simply papercrafts - ATG 
Crafty Girls creations - ATG
In the pink - ATG
Through the purple haze - ATG
Craft-dee Bowz - ATG Hand tied bow 
Glitter n sparkle - Tic Tac Toe (Gem, Digi &Ribbon)


So I hope you are getting chance to have a relaxed... ok... I really mean.. a Lazy Sunday. I won't be... lots of wedding planning stuff to do - so no lounging around for me but I do get a roast dinner at the end of the day!
Have a good one - whatever you end up doing.
Liz (:(|)x

9 comments:

  1. A real fun card Lilibet.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, this fab design made me giggle; a great image and papers :-)
    Thanks for sharing another great card with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a great design. Love the image, and the papers go great with that image. Great design Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab image - I love the added glitter on her dressing-gown! Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete