Saturday 23 January 2016

Caveman Klob

Morning  - Today's card from me is made with a Dr Digi image called Caveman Klob. 
I've never coloured this one before and it was fun to get the Promarkers on. I stuck with the animal print and went with loads of it!


I love his Neandethal brow - I imagine he is staring off into the distance waiting for the passing beast to club and drag back to his woman! Makes me think he would also be great for a Valentines card!

The paper is from My Favourite Things and is called Wild Things. I used the same green paper with a woodware leave punch to cut out the few branches. I also used an animal print embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the orange card and mounted it on the black bazzill. I did the same with the animal print ribbon that I had in my stash. I carried on the animal print theme and used Amercian Craft thickers "Cheetah" for the numbers 50 and the Happy Birthday is from Pebbles. Finally I added a little green button in the top left corner which was also from my large stash!

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Tash & Stone wheel - Blue Grey 1, 3 & 4
Club - Vanilla, Raw Sienna & Cocoa.
Clothes - Bright orange, Burnt Orange, Spice & Cool greys.
Grass - Grass, Moss & Pine

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -


I hope you all have a great Sunday and enjoy your week.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: