Saturday 2 January 2016

My Favourite Things Christmas Cards.

Just catching up with the Christmas cards so I thought I would post one showing all the cards I made using My Favourite Things Stamps. They are all made using the same clean and simple layout. The first three I made using stamps from the Santa's Elves collection. I cut a partial circle using the Friskars circle cutter from My Favourite Things papers - Calm and Cozy


I used Queen & co Washi tapes along the edges of the cards and added some gems on to the cards.  I used star dust stickles on the images to make the fluffy bits sparkle. I stamped the greetings using Versa Mark and adhered the images using 3d foam. On one card I used Doodlebug letters to personalize the card for a cousin.


I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the images -
Clothes & presents -
Lime Zest, Lime Green & Grass.
Grass, Emerald & Pine.
Poppy, Ruby & Cardinal Red.
Powder blue for shading.
Bells & Hair - Canary & Gold. 

These next two cards use stamps from the set called Merry Christmoose. I cut a partial circle using the Friskars circle cutter from My Favourite Things paper - Fresh Squeezed Chevron.
I used Queen & co Washi tapes along the edges of the cards and added some gems on to the cards. I stamped the greetings using Versa Mark and adhered the images using 3d foam.


I used these Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the images -
Ice Greys
Lime Zest, Lime Green & Grass,
Powder blue, Sky blue & True blue,
Pastel green, Oasis & Ocean Teal.
Hot pink & Wild Cranberry.

I hope you like these simple cards - they were great for making for all my friends as they were pretty quick to do.
Back soon with the normal posting schedule and maybe some exciting news...
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x


2 comments: