Sunday 3 January 2016

What Resolutions??

Well - 2016!! It's a big year for me and despite the fact that I know I will never keep them I have made a resolution to get fitter and lose a bit of weight... (Aiming for a stone... there its written down now so I can't change my mind!)


Part of getting fit would be to eat better and drink less but... I get so much pleasure from food and wine!!
This card is made using Hangover Hannah from Dr Digi and I have done pretty well with avoiding any really bad hangovers this festive season... There has been a couple of little ones but nothing to debilitating - suspect that's cos I've been eating my body weight in chocolate and cheese along with the drink...?!!

To make this card I cut a section of patterned paper from a My Minds Eye pad called Pretty Things. I then used the Paper Smooches numbers dies to die cut the 2016 before I glued this to the card base. I added a few pink gems in the corner as there always has to be a bit of bling!
I attached Hannah using 3d foam and them used Doodlebug Rub ons to say "What resolutions?"

I coloured the image using these promarkers and Flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice. Baby pink cheeks and a little wild cranberry on the lips.
Slippers & hot water bottle - Baby Pink & Cerise.
Pj's top - Ice grey 1 & 3 for shading
Bottoms - Ice Grey 1 & 3 and Powder Blue.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush & Sleigh Bells. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

So whatever your resolutions may be - whether you stick to them or not... Happy New Year. Here's to 2016!
Liz (:(|)x




4 comments:

  1. Liz, this is a beautiful card. The image is such good fun and you have coloured it beautifully, wonderful card design too. I have n't made any resolutions - I could probably do with losing a bit of weight though - plus I could do with spending less on my craft stash! I will try extra hard with perhaps one of those wishes (-;...
    Sue...xxx
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sue I can't tell you how many times I've said " I shouldn't buy anymore paper pads till i have used all the ones I already have." Yet strangely they keep multiplying!! X

      Delete
  2. What a fab card! -I love Dr Digi images and so beautifully coloured - good luck with the resolutions! - also welcome to your new DT!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith... I hope to find my missing will power! X

      Delete